Here are more pictures from the last week, starting with Valentine's Day - "All I Need Is Love!" I put her in her little Christmas outfit the other day since she finally fits into it. Addie does well with tummy time and just gets cuter and cuter each day! She's trying to smile, as you can kind of tell in the last two pictures. We're having a great time with her!
Monday, February 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How adorable!! Thank you for keeping this up, and letting me know when you add new pics!! Love, Addie's Gramma
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the one with the pillow and the one in her Valentines outfit!!!! Do you rent her out? Can I loan her for some days? Awww...
She is SO CUTE!!! and sarah, you look great! keep the new pics coming. we are enjoying our little girl...of course, we're exhausted, but everyone says the sleep gets better!!
love,
jenn (easterwood), trav and madison clegg
Hi! I saw your blog on a comment you left Jen Clegg's blog! Addie is PRECIOUS! So much fun! We found out yesterday we are having a girl too... so many girls!! (www.vickerys.blogspot.com)
I am trying to sleep a ton now, b/c according to jen, i won't be getting much in 4 months!
Love the blog!
Hey Illmans! It's been too long. I thought I heard that you were pregnant and then the next thing I know I'm stumbling across your blog featuring the most beautiful little girl! I'm so happy for you guys. She really is precious!
Post a Comment