Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22

4 months

A little flower! Notice the bumblebee.
First time in a pool. Took her a while to get used to it, but she liked it in the end.
Addie loves to take a bath and splash!

3 comments:

Lance and Heather said...

she is so cute and Sarah, you look great!

Brian & Mary Hand said...

David and Sarah,

I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog this week, but I just wanted to say hi and congrats. I hope you guys are doing well.

Your little girl is so cute, and you're looking great Sarah. I love the pictures.

And, please send my congrats to Lauren. I'm so excited for her.

Take care,
Mary Hand (Ohanian)

sbh said...

I love that picture of you guys in the pool. you look cute, Sarah, and I love Addie's little expression. It's hilarious. We can't wait to see you! You're welcome to stay with us, if you don't have a place already! love, sbh