Addie is catching on to things all the time. She loves to press buttons and turn out the lights. Reading books takes up quite a bit of her day, as well as practicing walking by holding our hands or using the walker. Unrolling the toilet paper, confiscating cell phones, and going through my wallet are also favorites of hers. She will say "duck" if she sees one (of course not on cue, though), and David heard her say "Bye Bye Mama" the other day when I was leaving - her first sentence! Right now she's deciding which buttons to try out on the stereo system, and when I look back she gives me a big smile and laughs, like she's just hanging out. She discovered her belly button the other day, and signs "more" for just about everything, especially when she's hungry. We're off on a walk...

This was one night when Addie wasn't going to sleep; when I went in to check on her, she was hugging her stuffed animals and then throwing them "overboard." You can see there were already 2 victims on the floor.
Addie loves to rock in my old rocking chair that I received when I turned 1 year old.
We took her to the park to see the ducks and geese one Sunday afternoon. I wonder if she wondered why these ducks weren't yellow.
Feeding the ducks.
She loves to unroll the toilet paper, and try to stuff some in her mouth before I can get to her!


No comments:
Post a Comment