Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25

Beware of the Sippy Cup!

This happened yesterday. I gave Addie her sippy cup and she stumbled and I guess she tried to catch herself while holding on to the cup. I don't think it's too deep, so hopefully will heal quickly.

3 comments:

T and B Rowe said...

Ouch...that left a mark. It's almost in the shape of a heart. Did she cry???

Jamie said...

Thanks for the warning. Hopefully Asher will start walking soon so I can use that piece of advice :) Being 6 months pregnant and carrying around 24 lbs. is getting a little rough!

These Three Kings said...

awwww, poor baby.. I am glad she is ok..
aghhh, the joys of having a toddler :)
Neosporin is great on things like that. You may want to apply while she sleeps though and cover with a band aid until she wakes

love you girly~