Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10

Chairs

Lauren asked to see the new and improved dining room chairs, so here they are! This was my latest project. I was glad with how they turned out, especially pulling together the colors of my plates and placemats along with the wall color and wood. The project I've begun now isn't so fun - scraping the stupid paint off of Addie's bedroom windows. Two-owners previously decided to paint all the trim with latex, over oil, which doesn't work too well. It just peels off. But I think I'm in over my head here!
I've also started a new dress for Addie - blue with ecru smocking and lace. I'm going to Nashville to visit my cousin Adrienne, who makes beautiful smocked dresses. So hopefully I'll get a good start on the dress this weekend!

5 comments:

T and B Rowe said...

Did you recover them? They look nice! -Bethany

Mama Cobb said...

Beautiful! You seem to be quite good at DIY! :) And you have taken up smocking?? Amazing!

T and B Rowe said...

you've been tagged!!! :) see link:
http://tbrowe.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html

These Three Kings said...

okay Proverb 32 momma!!!
love the chairs
I will call you this weekend ..maybe we can set up something for next week. and kaiya really wants you to baby sit her..LOL
really

miss you

T and B Rowe said...

okay, i'm tired of looking at these chairs. your readers want to see something different. :)