Hi, Sarah! I don't know if you remember me...I'm one of the billers in Dr. Schneider's office at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, MO. You had given me your blog address a while ago and told me to check it out. I really enjoy looking at your blog to see how you, your family and your precious little girl are doing. Congrats on the up coming addition! How wonderful! I just had a baby boy the end of August 2008. Jacob is 4 1/2 months old and is a joy to be around! My little girl is 2 1/2 years old now. She'll be 3 in May. I also have a blog if you'd like to check it out. My blog address is: www.jkparkerfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you're doing well with your pregnancy. Good luck and congrats again!
2 comments:
Hi, Sarah!
I don't know if you remember me...I'm one of the billers in Dr. Schneider's office at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, MO. You had given me your blog address a while ago and told me to check it out. I really enjoy looking at your blog to see how you, your family and your precious little girl are doing. Congrats on the up coming addition! How wonderful! I just had a baby boy the end of August 2008. Jacob is 4 1/2 months old and is a joy to be around! My little girl is 2 1/2 years old now. She'll be 3 in May. I also have a blog if you'd like to check it out. My blog address is: www.jkparkerfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you're doing well with your pregnancy. Good luck and congrats again!
Happy New Year!
Kelly Parker
girl..where is he!! LOL
Post a Comment