Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14

April/May

She lined up all her markers, with caps going the same way!
Pushing Ti-Ti in the baby swing. Alot of baby animals have been missing their mommies and daddies lately. I asked where their mommies and daddies are - daddies are at work and mommies are at school. (I've subbed 3 times lately at our church's preschool while she goes to the nursery. Guess she misses me!)
We got her big girl furniture all set up - she was pretty excited about it. 
First night in her big girl bed.
She likes to go in her room and close the door alot. This time she was pushing her markers out from the crack at the bottom of the door, one by one. 

4 comments:

The DeVries' said...

You are looking great Sarah! It's probably hard to wait at this point since you had Addie long before this!! :) I can't wait for Addie to meet her little brother!

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see you getting close to baby #2. I'm so excited for you! You are just going to love it.
Let's skype again sometime!
Amanda (in Peru)

Lauren said...

Addie is totally a Sarah in the making with how she lines up the markers.

The Andersons said...

you look great and addie is too cute! can't wait to hear when baby boy gets here.