Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18

Epercises

That's how she says exercises. She was wearing her ballet leotard ALL WEEKEND after the ballet Friday night. When I asked her if she wanted to do exercises with me, she said, "Yes! I get Addie and Saesser's rattles!" Those are her dumbbells. When she saw me getting my tennis shoes on, she ran to her room and came out with the hot pink socks (her favorite!) and tennis shoes that we had to squeeze on her feet. She looks like some lady off an 80's workout video!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures on your blog. Hope to see you at Birthstories this friday at 11. I saw your Fuzzi bunz too. Nice to see someone else around here use cloth diapers too!

Amy

emilie said...

Ahhh! That reminds me of you and Anna Caroline exercising together back in good ol' Guayaquil :) Remember that! She loved to do stretches with "Saaa" hee hee!!