Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13

New Dress!

Here's the finished product, with monogram and bloomers. My machine died so until it's repaired, she can't grow!
So before I forget how to thread the sewing machine, I thought I'd try to make something else for Addie. A friend came over and drew out this pattern that her friend had given her, and then I made it a little smaller to fit Addie now (rather than at 12 months) - so needless to say, it's not perfect and I'll make some changes before sewing another one, but she's cute enough in it! When I get it monogrammed and some bloomers sewn up for it, I'll post another picture.

3 comments:

Lance and Heather said...

too cute! can you do boy clothes too? I'll order from you! :)

Mary Nease said...

So adorable! I am looking at these pics of Addie and thinking she is looking more like you :)

the dowiaks said...

super cute!!! i'm totally impressed, sarah! and, i'm inspired to make some things for reese. i started a dress a while back, but got lazy and didn't finish. i wonder where to get fabric in budapest?! ...there's an adventure! i did bring my sewing maching with me, but won't have it until we find a place to live.

p.s. congratulations on your niece!! please pass our love to chris & krista!