Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10

Tour de House

Here are the long-awaited pictures of our new house!
from the front living room 1 living room 2 living room 3
dining room 1
dining room 2
hall bath
our bedroom Addie's room 1
Addie's room 2 Addie's room 3
kitchen 1
kitchen 2 "big room" 1
"big room" 2
bath off of "big room"
back patio/coy pond
garage
back of house

4 comments:

Lance and Heather said...

Love your house! It is so cute and inviting!

Mama Cobb said...

Your house is absolutely adorable!! It's fun to see pieces from college life scattered about the house- they fit in well! :) PS- I can't believe Johnny gave y'all that corner cabinet, it's so cute!

abigail said...

Gorgeous house! It looks just like the kind of place I imagined you'd have. Very pretty.

The Andersons said...

I love your house-can't wait to come visit!