We got to see Jackson and Ireland!
I haven't seen them since January, when Ireland was 4 months old.
These are my older sister Krista's youngest 2 children. Krista and Chris are in Italy for a 2.5 week 10th anniversary trip, and Chris' parents Buck and Lynn Oliphant have these two for that time period. (The older two, Nathan and Connor, are with Mom and Dad riding out Hurricane Ike in Beaumont!)
They came over to Columbus, GA to see one of their 7 children graduate from Basic at Fort Benning. So I had all three kids (29, 20, and 11 months - you should have seen the back seat full of kids and carseats!) for the day while Buck and Lynn enjoyed the graduation ceremonies. I took them to my Aunt Pam's house which is nice and big and has a great yard with horses and a friendly dog. We had a great day - it went surprisingly very smoothly! I got all three kids down for naps at the same time, twice! And we all ate lunch together too.


2 comments:
Thanks, we all liked looking at the cute pics over here at mom and dad's house - Lauren
Thanks! I'm so glad and thankful that you worked things out to get there and were able to help the Oliphants. They really appreciated and it looks like the kids had lots of fun! Miss you!
Love, K
Post a Comment