Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8

U-Haul Theology

I started this blog just to put up pictures of Addie and not begin a philosophical discussion. But here I go, kind of. This article by Jim Hatch (PCA Church Planter guy in STL) was just in byFaith. I struggle with change, with moving...not that we're planning to move, but I just know it's possible in the future and often times try to fight against that. This was helpful for me; and helpful for me also in whatever place God has for me. I know that my life/our lives are to be about glorifying him and building his kingdom and if that's true, then the place shouldn't matter as much as the work God has for me/us to do. This article was a great reminder of that and really refreshing to see the 'why.' Tell me what you think. 

No comments: