Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2

Fall Festival/Reformation Day/Halloween

Whatever you want to call it, it's fun to dress up and get candy!
We dressed Addie up as a white kitty. I think I had more fun getting her outfit together than she had wearing it! She firmly vetoed both attempts to paint whiskers and a nose on. We first headed to a fall festival at Eastwood Church. 
"Playing" putt-putt - she did try with the stick but resorted to this more effective method.
I guess we've never given her chocolate before because she devoured it and kept wanting more, especially the Reese's cups. 
Then we went to a party in our neighborhood - had to get the girls together...
Monkey (Ella), Bumblebee (Coco), and Kitty Cat (Adelaide)
Not a great picture, but you can at least see her kitty paws if you look close enough.

3 comments:

Mama Cobb said...

So so cute!!

These Three Kings said...

OH! sooo cute!!!! We miss her sooo much!! Kaiya just loves her so!

miss you

melissa said...

Wow! I accidently came across your blog. How have you been?? You have a beautiful little girl. I would love to hear from you!
~Melissa (Ashcraft)