Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22

23 Months

Addie is really into ballet and ballerinas now, especially after watching "The Little Princess" (the old one, with Shirley Temple). I loved the ballerinas in that movie too - but this girl is addicted! Anyway, we video-taped her dancing in her tu-tu (she says "twe-twe") but this picture is from the end of the movie when they salute Queen Victoria. 
She was playing in her crib one morning while I was in the kitchen. I went to check on her and she was lining up all of her animals along the bumper pads. 
LOVES books! 
We've been working on finding middle C. She can do it, with a little prompting! My piano teacher of 14 years, Mr. Thompson, passed away last month. He loved seeing pictures of her at the piano!
It's clicked that when I take a picture, she can see it on the back of the camera. So now whenever she sees the camera, she jumps up and runs over to see the picture. It has not clicked yet that I have to take a picture for her to see one! So we've been having trouble getting good 'action shots.' Below she was pulling out all the books from the cabinet and reading them.
Here she had taken the tupperware out and lined it up in the dining room entry. Obviously close to nap-time!
Daddy and Addie taking a nap.

2 comments:

Krista said...

So cute...love the Tupperware line-up! It was a treat to see you guys over Thanksgiving!

Szilvia said...

So cute photos! You have a good eye for capturing cute moments!!! I like the nap-shot and the lining up her bears!!! Her hair is really growing, she has little curls now! We need some Christmas shots Sarah, so get onto it ;-)