Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24

New Outfit

This is my latest sewing project. Obviously I didn't sew the t-shirt, just the letters on it. It was fun to do, especially the message it gives. Due in June!

7 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

Praise God!! I've been praying for this news. How far along are you?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Craig, Anna, and Penny

thecleggfamily said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited to see her new shirt!! And, you did a GREAT job on it!! When is the due date?? I will be praying for you guys...such an exciting time!

The Andersons said...

yay! so glad you finally put it on the blog! congrats again!!!

Krista said...

We are SO excited for you guys! Jackson prays for Addie every night, and Connor prays for the new baby in your belly!

The DeVries' said...

Yeah!!!! How much fun! You all will definitely be in our prayers. Congrats!!

the dowiaks said...

yea!! VERY cute outfit too! great job!