David, Sarah, Addie and Schaeffer
WOW!! I didn't know you were far enough along to tell. How exciting!! Any names yet?
How fun! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations Sarah! How wonderful! Hope all is well and everyone is staying healthy.
yea!!! so fun! congrats
Congratulations! We love and miss you guys!-Annaliese and Chad
That's so exciting!!! Love, Kate
so excited for ya'll!
AWWW!!! so excited!! we need to get some time together!! love you!!
wahoo! one of each!!! :)
So much fun! One of each! :)
oh my goodness, that's great! you will be in love! little boys are so sweet!! can you tell i'm in love with mine???girl first, boy second...good pattern. ;) congrats!
wow Sarah, I am so happy for you!! That is wonderful!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WOW!! I didn't know you were far enough along to tell. How exciting!! Any names yet?
How fun! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations Sarah! How wonderful! Hope all is well and everyone is staying healthy.
yea!!! so fun! congrats
Congratulations! We love and miss you guys!
-Annaliese and Chad
That's so exciting!!!
Love,
Kate
so excited for ya'll!
AWWW!!! so excited!! we need to get some time together!! love you!!
wahoo! one of each!!! :)
So much fun! One of each! :)
oh my goodness, that's great! you will be in love! little boys are so sweet!! can you tell i'm in love with mine???
girl first, boy second...good pattern. ;) congrats!
wow Sarah, I am so happy for you!! That is wonderful!!
Post a Comment