Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3

Wild Animal Party

Loves balloons!
All ready for the guests.
The tiger cake
Dressed in her elephant outfit.
Mary and Ford
Charlotte with a flower.
James with a choo-choo train
Porter, getting used to everyone
Georgia Elizabeth deciding what to get painted on her face.
The 'wild animal safari hunt' that was quickly rained out!
David and Morgan
Opening presents...
Seriously reading her birthday card.
The birthday girl wasn't really up for a family picture, but we got one anyway!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you all look great! We were thinking of you guys on Addie's special day! I can't believe she's already two! Time flies! Savannah and I always love checking for new pictures! Addie is just so beautiful!! Hope you all are doing well! Take care! - Julie

The Andersons said...

how cute of a theme is that!! i love addie's outfit!

Anonymous said...

cute birthday party! And you did such a great job on the tiger cake!
Lauren

The DeVries' said...

Happy Birthday Addie! I cannot believe she is 2 already!! Where does the time go? Any updates on baby #2?

T and B Rowe said...

wow! you've got a 2 year old . . . before you know it she'll be 12 and then 22. :)

how's the pregnancy going these days???

Krista said...

Looks like a fun party...wish we could have come! I can hardly believe she's already 2 and Jackson is almost 3! I love the family pic too...looks like some of our forced family birthday party pics!