Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11

Friday, July 11, 2008

On Monday when I was walking on Victoria Street, which is usually a street i do not need to walk on, I saw a sign at a church for a playgroup on Fridays. So this morning we tried it out, albeit getting there an hour late at 10:30! Addie was still recovering from Anglesey Abbey and I wasn’t about to wake her up! The playgroup was really nice – big area, lots of toys, and best of all free! There’s just 3 or 4 older ladies that must just like babies and kids and want to give moms in the area a reason to get together at their church! At the end we sang songs, many of which were new ones for us. Addie loved them– and so did I! That night we all went to Sir Issac Newton’s to meet the rest of the group here this week for the course. It was nice to meet the people David had been talking about all week. David and Neville actually took Addie home to sleep so I could stay out and talk with everyone. Don’t worry though; they went back out once I got home! Ha!

No comments: