Today was the last day of the first week of the summer courses. While David was at the lecture, Ranald called to see if he could come by to keep on meeting with just me. I thought that was very thoughtful, because I’m sure he’s exhausted from all the lectures and meeting people! So I met with him for an hour in the morning during A’s nap. Later on, Addie and I went to a summer festival at Parker’s Piece in the afternoon. She had fun playing in the kid section with the toy houses
and percussion instruments (headache!) 

– cymbals would be a great gift for her!
We made a butterfly necklace at the craft section and had fun walking around. They have a ton of French food booths – got some bread. David, Matt and Ryan (he’s an American college-aged guy here for all 3 weeks of the summer courses) met us and walked around a little – Addie liked dancing to the music. Then the guys came home with us, after a Sainsbury’s stop.
and percussion instruments (headache!) 

– cymbals would be a great gift for her!
We made a butterfly necklace at the craft section and had fun walking around. They have a ton of French food booths – got some bread. David, Matt and Ryan (he’s an American college-aged guy here for all 3 weeks of the summer courses) met us and walked around a little – Addie liked dancing to the music. Then the guys came home with us, after a Sainsbury’s stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment