Monday, July 7
Monday, July 7, 2008
David on to work – this is the start of the summer courses with Christian Heritage. They are intense 1-week courses with speakers (like Walter Kaiser) brought in on subjects like apologetics, theology, science, etc. Addie wanted to get in her stroller this morning (so strange b/c she hates it when we’re at stores!) and go for a walk, so we went to the Farm Shop on Victoria that Elaine had told me about, but it was closed. Even though it was due to rain, we then went to a new playground close by. Glad I brought our rain gear! It rained loads today. Addie and I braved the weather and went to the store. I got news that Mrs. Tesla passed away last night. So sad and we’re going to miss our sweet 87-year-old neighbour so much. But I am glad that she’s not struggling to breathe and live like she has for the last two months! I’m also very glad David and I went up to see her 2 nights before we came over here. I had a feeling that was the last time we were going to see her. I finally met Mayowa that night – she was exhausted from travelling over the weekend and the lectures, although she enjoyed them. David was still out with the guys talking theology over pints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment