Today was our last day to go to Tiddlywinks. I haven’t really bonded with any of the ladies there, but did have some friends to say bye to. We met today at Christ’s Piece plaground instead of the church, which Addie of course was very excited about. As we were leaving and walking away, I was telling Addie that this was probably our last time to go to this playground. She kept turning around and waving to it, like she understood. It made me want to cry! Addie napped while I updated the blog, skyped Krista, and made a salad to take to dinner tonight. Martin and Mary are having us over. Their 4 year old granddaughter Mia is in town so Addie will have fun with her no doubt. And Mary said they have a splash pool!
After Addie’s long nap (while I tried to update the blog with pictures from London!), we headed into town for a stop at a book store and then went to Martin and Mary’s house. David met us there soon after, and then Matt and Mayowa came, and then Ranald as well!

Martin grilled out these wonderful sausages from a farm shop nearby, and we had chicken and salad as well. Mia was so good with Addie – they had a lot of fun together which was cute to see play so well together.


Martin gave us a thank you gift of two nice prints, one of King’s and one of the Round Church. I know just where I’ll put them in our dining room! It was a really nice time with them, kind of debriefing from the summer.Afterwards at our house we had Pam and Kyle Wells over, as well as Neville and Matt.

Addie did not want to miss out on another party! The girl didn’t go to bed ‘til after 10! Here she is downing a glass of water.

We had a good time hanging out with all of them as well. It’s been nice to make some good friends over the summer in just two months – praise God for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment