Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fixed a big breakfast for Ryan and had a leisurely morning together. David had today off as well. I went into town to do some looking around and shopping which was nice to just be able to whip in a store and not have to figure out if this was a place Addie could go into and try to keep her happy while I looked around quickly. Then he came into town with Matt and we met in the market and did some more looking around at prints of Cambridge. Store and home around 5 – so tired! Got Addie finally down for a nap. Then Kyle picked us up around 7 and took us to their house. Pam had made sushi and edamame and I brought a salad. Addie devoured the edamame! You never know what they’ll eat! We went to a local pub in their neighbourhood as well, and I was so glad there was another girl about 4 years old so she and Addie played together. It was nice sitting outside in the garden talking with Kyle and Pam – glad we’ve gotten to know them and that they’ve still wanted to invest in a friendship with us since we’re only here for 2 months! Home by 10 – so nice to be driven around in a car and not have to take a bus to the other side of town!

No comments: