In the afternoon, Addie and I explored South Cambridge’s shops and antique stores – found 3 old keys and an enamel bowl! Checked the bus station and train station for info on how to get to other little towns around here, and checked on the indoor pool as well. After all that time sitting in the stroller for so long, I took Addie to the playground at Christ’s Piece – she gets so excited when she sees the park and knows where we’re going!
Met David for a little before he went on to dinner. I got home to quickly make beans and rice (and corn, tomatoes, ‘soured’ cream and cheese) – she loves it, it’s easy to make and so cheap!
That night, our computer has definitely crashed.
Met David for a little before he went on to dinner. I got home to quickly make beans and rice (and corn, tomatoes, ‘soured’ cream and cheese) – she loves it, it’s easy to make and so cheap!
That night, our computer has definitely crashed.

No comments:
Post a Comment