Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20

Friday, June 20, 2008

Addie enjoying Connor's picture... ...and Jackson's picture....
and Nathan's picture! Thanks for the artwork boys! It's hanging in her bedroom.
Slow morning, as usual. Dad had been up since like 1 or 2 am. Met David for a late lunch after Addie’s nap. Went to Quayside, the area right by the river and Magdalene Bridge. Ate at a great Italian place; thankfully the rain held off since we chanced sitting outside. Finished by 4, went by the Round Church for M&D to check it out. Then Dad took Addie home for nap and Mom and I went to Ark, that great store I went to the other day with Joy. I got a “Happy Birthday” plate and a little bird ornament. Then on to Boots for diapers, etc. We just snacked for dinner. Dad and David went out to catch the soccer game while Mom and I read up on the Cotswalds, an area of England west of hear known to be like quintessential English country side, thatched roofs, etc. I keep wanting David to write about his time at the Round Church so this isn’t all my experience. If you want to hear about that, help me by commenting as such or emailing him!

1 comment:

Krista said...

So glad Addie liked her pictures from the boys. They sure enjoyed making them! Wish we could have given them to you guys in person! Miss you! Love, Krista & gang