Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Addie loves her "On the Farm" book from the Macaulays.Mom, Dad, Addie and I had a great lunch here at MichaelHouse, old church now a restaurant/church. Addie going up and down the ramp at MichaelHouse.
Conville and Gaius, pronounced "keys."
Me in front of the Old College, now administrative bldg.
Queens College today – very nice! Glad we got to go. Great views of river and old courtyards and President’s Lodge.
President's Lodge - I think 17th century bldg.
Tower where Erasmus stayed for 4 years during his studies here.
The remains of a very old wall, separating Queens from Kings.
That evening at 6 pm, David, Matt and I met with Ranald. M&D took Addie to the store and home. Afterwards, we all went to the County Arms for soccer the game, Germany vs. Turkey, Germany won.

No comments: