Slept in – yeah! 6th Anniversary – David made eggs for us all, I put on coffee. Lots of laundry today and naps for Addie. M&D went to King’s College, D worked the afternoon. M&D went to church while D&I got Addie down. Then Dad, D&I went to watch EuroCup final game at pub (go Spain!) while M stayed w/ A. D&I went out for late-night drinks and burger and chips at “the Trailor of Life”. Tomorrow we all go to Edinburgh!!!
This is a "skirted-onesie" (if I can call it that?) that my sister Krista had made with a table linen that belonged to my grandmother, Nana Ireland. Krista's daughter Ireland has one, too.
What a look!
This is a "skirted-onesie" (if I can call it that?) that my sister Krista had made with a table linen that belonged to my grandmother, Nana Ireland. Krista's daughter Ireland has one, too.
What a look!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 6 years! How are ya'll??
Happy Anniversary. I love the dress on Addie! Does it fit ok?
congrats on 6 years!!!
Post a Comment