Our Children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9

Monday, June 09, 2008

Yeah, David has a day off! We enjoyed a relaxing morning and got Addie down for a nap. 2 loads of laundry today – it dries quickly in the sunshine! After a quick lunch headed out and thought about going here or there but just decided to walk around, since David doesn’t get to do that all that much. It’s such a beautiful day today, probably mid to upper 70’s. Ended up at the river to let Addie walk around; got an ice cream for her as well, which she did pretty good at licking. Dinner and all that….

3 comments:

T and B Rowe said...

What all did you guys see as you walked around?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I have only read a few posts of your stay in Cambridge and can't stop reading. I find it so interesting.

I know who you are first by Jennifer E. Clegg & Stephanie E. We all went to the same church & I went to their house quite a bit. I remember going over to your house when I was a kid. I am also in a bible study with Jamie Rives. They each have a link to my blog.

Anyways, keep blogging about your trip! It's definitely a great way to journal and keep track of events.

Btw, Adelaide is adorable.

Kimberly White Davis

The DeVries' said...

Sarah, this is SO reminding me of our month long trip to England! I want to go back!!! I can't imagine trying to manage like you are with a little girl! (and you hate change!!) I hope you are finding a bit of time to relax and just enjoy the beauty and simplicity of England. I miss the slower paced life, the friendly people, the dreary weather (!), the local pubs...the beauty of the old churches. I AM JEALOUS! I hope you post lots of pictures so we can see more of your life there!