A nice day – yeah! And they forecasted rain! Addie seemed fussy and out of sorts today. When I was changing her diaper, she was crying and signed “hurt”. Surprised, I asked what hurt and she pointed to herself! Wow – I wonder if that’s her way of telling me she doesn’t feel well!
We met David for lunch after naptime – went to the market. So glad it’s nice today. Sainsbury’s on the way home. Addie actually went back down for a nap – she hasn’t done that for like 3 weeks now! She must not be feeling 100%. I actually had to wake her up to run to the bus station to meet Mom and Dad at 4:50! Thankfully we made it in time to greet them. So glad they’re here. Home and then out to dinner at the Eagle. 
It was really crowded, and we thought about going some other place, but we’re very glad we didn’t. Turns out that King’s Choir was singing in the courtyard tonight! They only do this twice a year, and we just happened to be there for it! So cool! Addie really liked the music and kept asking for “more.” 

Dinner was great. Dad and Addie passed out as soon as we got home, and since Mom was getting ready for bed, David and I headed out to Newton’s to catch the end of the soccer game.




No comments:
Post a Comment